I3systems - Manager - Enterprise Sales - SaaS Solution Selling - BFSI Domain (3-6 yrs)
About the Role :
We believe awesome companies are built by awesome people. People who want to make a difference in the world. People who work hard, take risks and think big. We are currently looking for Business Development - Enterprise Sales Manager to help us build our business funnel. We are looking for hustlers who have the ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. If you are hungry for growth, want a sharp learning curve, and hate taking no for an answer then this is the right role for you!
Primary Responsibilities :
- Own sales numbers for a given sales territory/product
- Plan weekly sales cycle and meet prospective clients on a regular basis
- Preparing client and market mapping reports for the insurance business segment
- Responsible for timely invoicing and collection of payment from the clients
- Work with Sr. Management and Partner Companies to generate prospects
- Preparing sales and sales-related reports including weekly reports, sales projection reports, monthly sales plan, etc.
- Plan and budget revenue generation for the week and month
- Maintain strong relationships with clients in his/her portfolio and ensure more business from the listed accounts
Desired Skills and Requirement :
- 3-6 years in sales/business development experience ideally from the Software Product or Services industry. (Preferred segments: Insurance/ BFSI/ AI-based SaaS products)
- Candidates with experience in Startup environment or sales of new software products would be preferred
- Proven experience working with medium and large organizations and in particular C-level executives in technology companies.
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end account management/sales process for software products
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to assess client requirements by understanding their Business Process.
- Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs
- Strong Solution-Selling experience
- B.tech + MBA OR equivalent degree; or Software Project management or Software Testing or any other Software lifecycle related experience is a plus.
- The role involves extensive domestic and possibly international travel
- Be part of a rapidly growing InsureTech market leader in the exciting world of AI and automation
- Deal linked incentives to translate your efforts into material benefits
- Work location : Mumbai/ Bangalore; remote to begin with.