HR at i-maritime consultancy private limited
Views:2714 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
i-maritime - Entrepreneur in Residence (0-3 yrs)
Entrepreneur in Residence
About company :
i-maritime Consultancy Private Limited is India's leading marine consultancy services provider and has been providing strategic/technical advisory and research service offerings to client- le of Ports & Shipping sector since 1993.
While focusing solely on creating value for our client through deep understanding of the maritime industry and unique thinking, we stand as ideal choice as maritime consultant, shipbuilding consultant and port consultant.
Work description :
- Having executed 500+ projects in the Indian marine sector; i-maritime acknowledges the need of a centralized portal for meeting the updated and relevant information requirements of all the niche stakeholders with interest in the Indian maritime sector.
- The centralized knowledge portal shall facilitate - Decision Makers- and the - Management Executives- of the potential stakeholders of Indian maritime industry in making effective business decisions.
- The portal shall broadly focus on data pertaining to Ports, Shipping, Container Logistics and Ship Yards sectors of India and might even cater the needs of research students.
- We are looking for innovative thinkers who come with a risk-taking appetite and can demonstrate tenacity in their attitude.
- The assignment shall provide a hands on experience in the niche sectors of Infrastructure (Marine), Container Logistics, Shipping and Ship Building.
- Selected members shall be offered significant equity stake in the business venture.
- They shall be expected to own the venture as - Partner(s)- and will have to deliver irrespective of the challenges being faced by an entrepreneur.
Eligibility criteria :
- Determined candidate with Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation communication abilities
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, engineering or science ( Preferably with Marine/Naval architecture/structures background)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.