HR - Manager at Hypersonix
Views:19 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Hypersonix - Senior Data Engineer (4-7 yrs)
Senior Data Engineer
Hypersonix.ai is disrupting the Business Intelligence and Analytics space with AI, ML and NLP capabilities to drive specific business insights with a conversational user experience. Hypersonix.ai has been built ground up with new age technology to simplify the consumption of data for our customers in Restaurants, Hospitality and other industry verticals.
We are looking for talented and driven Data Engineers at various levels to work with customers and data scientists to build the data warehouse, analytical dashboards and ML capabilities as per customer needs.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements, should write complex queries in optimized way
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS 'big data' technologies.
- Run ad-hoc analysis utilizing the data pipeline to provide actionable insights
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Work with analytics and data scientist team members and assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable 'big data' data stores.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- We are looking for a candidate with 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or completed MCA. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
Must have :
- Strong experience with relational SQL database design
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, Databricks etc.
- Experience with cloud data warehouses like Redshift and Snowflake
- Experience with any of the object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience with REST, SOAP RPC API's & OData protocol
- Experience with structured and semi-structured data formats like CSV, JSON, XML, Parquet
- Prior experience in Data Warehousing concepts, multi-dimensional data models
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
Good to have :
- Experience with NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.