HR - Manager at Hypersonix
Views:109 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Hypersonix - Principle Data Scientist (8-14 yrs)
Who are we and What do we do?
Hypersonix.ai is disrupting the Business Intelligence and Analytics space with AI, ML and NLP capabilities to drive specific business insights with a conversational user experience. Hypersonix.ai has been built ground up with new age technology to simplify the consumption of data for our customers in Restaurants, Hospitality and other industry verticals.
How does the team look like?
- Coming out of the silos and working with complete visibility of the end-to-end product focusing on commerce.
- Flexibility to work on any areas of your choice Machine learning/Business Analytics/Development in Tech terms - Building and managing robust Insight based Platform, Efficient Data pipelines/ streaming systems, integrated user interfaces.
- Be part of the small and high impacting team
- Opportunity to take bigger roles/responsibilities at an early stage
- Be part of re-designing the whole Business Intelligence products to make it more optimized and powerful and solve the business problems for commerce
- Good opportunities to use your Data Science, Machine/Deep learning skills on solving practical problems
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for design, architecture, and delivery of a feature or component/product with the highest quality.
- Driving innovations in the platform constantly & remaining ahead of the curve
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in the team and cross-team.
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of data to help automate and optimize key processes.
- Design, develop, evaluate and deploy innovative and highly scalable models for predictive learning.
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches.
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations.
- Work closely with business owners and operations staff to optimize various business operations
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation.
- Mentors/coaches engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them.
- Rises the above detail to see broader issues and implications for the whole product/team.
What do we expect from you?
- A BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science or Machine learning or Operational research or Statistics or in a highly quantitative field
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in applied Machine Learning, Big data and products
- An ideal candidate should have a Strong grasp of depth and breadth of knowledge in machine learning, data mining and data analytics concept as well as executions
- Strong Problem-solving ability
- Strong knowledge of scientific programming in scripting languages like Python
- Experience in designing and implementing information retrieval, web mining and neural network, and other classification algorithms.
- Big thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
- Expertise in using Python as well as with Spark ML, scikit-learn, Tensorflow or similar machine/Deep learning open-source software libraries
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast-growing, and start-up workplace
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of massively scalable & distributed system
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
Nice to have skills :
- Experience in online Commerce (Retail/CPG/Restaurants/Hospitality) domain
- Experience in building products that are powered by data & insights
- Experience in Machine learning deployment and hands-on knowledge of Kubeflow/ML-flow
- Experience in working on massively large-scale data
- Experience in data structures & algorithms skills