HR - Manager at Hypersonix
Views:616 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Hypersonix - Director - Data Science (15-15 yrs)
Who are we and What do we do?
Hypersonix.ai is disrupting the Business Intelligence and Analytics space with AI, ML and NLP capabilities to drive specific business insights with a conversational user experience. Hypersonix.ai has been built ground up with new age technology to simplify the consumption of data for our customers in Restaurants, Hospitality and other industry verticals.
1. Lead the development of the data science modules of Hypersonix products for the retail industry, including systems for price optimization, promotion planning, inventory planning, and demand forecasting. Lead the design of analytical algorithms and the overall system design of the data science module.
2. Work closely with software engineering, product management, design, and customer success teams to deliver commercial grade software on schedule.
3. Manage the well being of a local team of data scientists. Identify the need for and execute initiatives on training, retention, and recruiting. Mentor junior data scientists and machine learning engineers.
4. Develop intellectual property such as patents and proprietary methods or processes.
5. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of key analytical capabilities of relevant competitors. Contribute to identification of new opportunities in algorithmic or other technical development.
6. Contribute to the business requirements and functional design of Hypersonix products.
7. Contribute to developing the overall data science & AI R&D strategy and best practice standards in analytical software development.
8. Contribute to the interaction with Hypersonix customers and business partners in activities such as pre-sales and joint development.
1. 15+ years of direct experience in enterprise software development involving mathematical modeling, optimization, forecasting, business analytics, machine learning, or other AI techniques.
2. 10+ years of experience in retail industry in a software provider role or in a business user role.
3. 5+ years of experience as a manager in a software development environment.
4. Ph.D. in engineering, computer science, operations research, statistics, or equivalent.
5. Experience in industrial research, management or technical consulting a plus but not required.