HR - Manager at Hypersonix
Views:239 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Hypersonix - Data Scientist - Analytics (4-12 yrs)
Hypersonix - Data Scientist - Analytics
Job Description :
- As a Data Scientist with Hypersonix (https://hypersonix.ai/), you will play a key role in translating data into insights for our clients.
- You will design, develop and implement processes and frameworks into our AI- Platform, that will help our clients make sense of the data they generate and consume the insights to make informed decisions.
Job Responsibilities :
- Solve business problems & develop a business solution: Use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve a business problem. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems. Develop models & recommend insights. Form a hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate the hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify an alternative creative solution.
- Experience in design and review of new solution concepts and leading the delivery of high-impact analytics solutions and programs for global clients.
- Should be able to apply domain knowledge to functional areas like inventory management, business growth strategy, revenue management, marketing effectiveness
- Have business acumen to manage revenues profitably and meet financial goals consistently. Able to quantify business value for clients and create win-win commercial propositions.
- Good thought leadership & ability to structure & solve business problems, innovating, where required
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast-paced business environment
Technical Expertise :
- Should have the ability to handle structured /unstructured data and have prior experience in loading, validating, and cleaning various types of data
- Should have a very good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Should have coding skills in Python
- Experience leading and working independently on end-to-end projects in a fast-paced environment is strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SQL/redshift with proficiency with Python/R
- Sound knowledge of advanced analytics and machine learning techniques such as segmentation/clustering, recommendation engines, propensity models, and forecasting to drive growth throughout the customer lifecycle. Should be able to evaluate and bring in new advanced techniques to enhance the value-add for clients
About us :
Hypersonix Inc. is an Intel funded, fast-growing AI startup founded by established business leaders and fortified by the support of notable clients and investors. hX is leveraging AI advancements in NLP, Machine learning, Intelligence Automation to enable real-time decisioning for marketing & sales. We are on a mission to disrupt a trillion$ global commerce market