HR - Manager at Hypersonix
Views:108 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Hypersonix - Data Engineer (3-12 yrs)
Hypersonix.ai is disrupting the Business Intelligence and Analytics space with AI, ML and NLP capabilities to drive specific business insights with a conversational user experience. Hypersonix.ai has been built ground up with new age technology to simplify the consumption of data for our customers in Restaurants, Hospitality and other industry verticals.
We are looking for talented and driven Data Engineers at various levels to work with customers and data scientists to build the data warehouse, analytical dashboards and ML capabilities as per customer needs.
- 3-5 years of experience of developing and managing streaming and batch data pipelines
- Experience in Big Data, data architecture, data modeling, data warehousing, data wrangling, data integration, data testing and application performance tuning
- Experience with data engineering tools and platforms such as Kafka, Spark, Databricks, Flink, Storm, Druid and Hadoop
- Strong with hands-on programming and scripting for Big Data ecosystem (Python, Scala, Spark, etc)
- Experience building batch and streaming ETL data pipelines using workflow management tools like Airflow, Luigi, NiFi, Talend etc
- Familiarity with cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with cloud data warehouses like Redshift and Snowflake
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience working with structured and semi-structured data formats like CSV, JSON and XML
- Desire to learn about, explore and invent new tools for solving real-world problems using data
- Cloud computing experience, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Prior experience in Data Warehousing concepts, multi-dimensional data models
- Full command of Analytics concepts including Dimension, KPI, Reports & Dashboards