HR - Manager at Hypersonix
Views:345 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Hypersonix - Business Analyst (3-7 yrs)
- Hypersonix.ai is disrupting the Business Intelligence and Analytics space with AI, ML and NLP capabilities to drive specific business insights with a conversational user experience. Hypersonix.ai has been built ground up with new age technology to simplify the consumption of data for our customers in Restaurants, Hospitality and other industry verticals.
- We are looking for talented and driven Data Engineers at various levels to work with customers and data scientists to build the data warehouse, analytical dashboards and ML capabilities as per customer needs.
- 3-7 years of experience as Business Analyst / Consultant across a diverse set of industries; Expertise in Retail or Ecommerce business is preferred
- Must have expertise in SQL. Proficiency in understanding requirements and translating the same in understanding of the data
- Expertise in at least one of the languages ; Python/R. Must be proficient to use tools to question the data and unravel insights
- Should have experience in delivering analytical solutions in a service / product organization.
- Excellent at stakeholder management and ability to drive groups, including senior level groups, to conclusions.
- Ability to structure & solve business problems, innovating, where required.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast-paced business environment.
- Should be able to create solutions to business problems through partnership with stakeholders.
- Capability to distil analytics findings to business relevant and actionable insights.
Good to have:
- Exposure to any of the data visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau
- Drive the development and support of self-service data and analytic solutions that empower the customer to explore and manage data insights
- Business/functional understanding to do thorough validation, UAT sign-off & help in documentation.
- Capable of working with development teams locally and globally
- Strong Analytical thinking and client management experience with hands-on experience in problem-solving
- Take lead in the data synthesis process, solution design, and creation of actionable insights, Implications, and recommendations to address client's business issues and /or identify opportunities in the areas of Global Legal & Compliance
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Vision and ability to build and implement scaled solutions