Studio Head at Hypernova Interactive
Views:324 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Hypernova Interactive - Chief Technology Officer (8-12 yrs)
One of the fastest growing Game Studios in the country is looking for a full-time technology leader.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading the engineering vertical in the organization
- Setting up a quality focused and scalable dev-ops pipeline and culture
- Participating in product roadmap formation and decision making
- Participate in technology hiring in the company
- Training and mentoring the engineering team
- Track and leverage the latest technological advancements
- Participating in LAN parties and board game sessions!
- A minimum 8 to 10 years experience in game development industry
- Expertise on Game Engines
- Experience in architecting complex backend and frontend systems
- Experience in building multiplayer games
- Passion for playing and building video games
- Experience in developing real-time multiplayer
- In depth knowledge of Unity3D
- As a part of executive leadership, you will be closely working with the co-founders to formulate the direction of the Organization. You will also be offered better than market salary along with great stock options.
- We offer a flat hierarchy, flexible timings and refreshments at the office along with an amazing ambience. Playing a couple of games of your favorite competitive multiplayer titles everyday is mandated by the studio management!