Hykon - Head - Marketing (10-17 yrs)
Head - Marketing
- Hykon India is a group of companies engaged in the marketing and manufacturing of Power Electronics Products like UPS, Inverters and Servo Stabilizers, Solar Street lights, Solar Power Plants (off grid) for the past 30yrs. We have our brand presence in all over India, especially in South India.
- We are proud of the products and services we provide. Were looking for a highly skilled marketing personal to help us promote our offerings, and identify what consumers want so we can create more.
- Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding.
- He/she will have the ability to lead a team of writers, designers, and account managers, and interact with clients on a regular basis. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you.
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Channel sales, channel partner management, network expansion
- Oversee key account creations and chain stores functioning and visit them at least once a quarter.
- Ensure Brand Advertisements and media plan as per requirement and press releases.
- Ensuring that the set sales targets are achieved monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Ensure proper collections timely and as per policy for smooth business
- Appoint new distributors, dealers and DMAs as per the requirement and explaining them the policies correctly and clearly and make them abide by the same.
- Visits new construction sites buildings, hospitals, hostels, colleges, hotels etc to generate business.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers and Liaoning with co for proper adherence to comply these;
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Hold regular meetings with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and trade shows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Degree/B.Tech/Masters degree
- Associated work experience in the field of UPS / IT hardware / Office Automation
- Proficiency with content management systems, ERP / SAP and design software's
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Desire to grow professionally with ongoing education
Perks and Benefits: Shall commensurate with qualification and relevant work experience.
Note: May apply with the following data
Reason for job change:
Last drawn salary (Gross per month):
Joining time required (immediate/ 15days/ 30days/ 60 days):
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.