Hurrey - Manager - Sales (4-7 yrs)
Manager - Sales
Profile : Manager, Sales
Employment Type : Full-Time
About the Organization :
- Hurrey is a fast-growing AI Led Technology Super Platform which is creating a global footprint of Hybrid Learning Ecosystem. We are a technology Infrastructure company building the most Innovative and compelling products around IoT, SaaS and Super App.
- Our core team members are ex- Fidelity, Capgemini, Flipkart, ICICI, and ONGC and alumni of CFA, IIM, IIT, NIT, CA, and IIIT.
Job Summary :
- We are seeking a go-getter and passionate Business Development professional to join our organization and spearhead the Market Acquisition endeavours of the company.
- Along with this the person will handle impactful projects and become deeply involved in the business.
- The responsibilities of a Senior Associate, Sales will include assisting the VP of sales in overseeing the daily sales activities, meeting with major clients, writing sales reports, designing effective sales strategies, and marketing company products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Planning & Executing the GTM, Analyzing TAM, Pricing and spearheading Sales.
- Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training programs.
- Managing sales teams and maintaining sales operations.
- Outlining and managing sales budgets.
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales forecasting.
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating consumer needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
Looking For someone who has :
- In-depth knowledge of the market and competitive products and excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships across all levels and functions.
- Proven track record of positively influencing teams and their leaders.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, and constantly changing environment.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Qualification & Skills :
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree along with relevant experience in product marketing.
- 4+ years of Sales experience from any well-known organization or start-up environment.
- Sales leadership experience
Why Join Us?
- Hurrey is on a blitz scaling path unlike any other startup today. Be the flagbearer for insights in this journey.
- The opportunity to join India's next Unicorn is rare. So, we're giving our team substantial equity to create lasting wealth as our company grows