HR at Hurix Systems Private Limited
Views:117 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Hurix Digital - Project Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
Hurix Digital (www.hurix.com) is a leading content solutions provider to global educational publishers, institutions and enterprises. Our product and technology solutions enable effective and engaging digital content, across traditional and newer mobile platforms, formats and devices. Hurix Digital is the preferred thought partner of publishers, institutions and enterprises. We offer innovative solutions to help institutions and enterprises transform the learning and development process. Alongside content and technology solutions to aid the learning process, Hurix Digital has also built an award-winning eBook platform for students - KITABOO. It is a cloud-based content delivery platform designed especially for publishers and institutions to create and deliver interactive eBooks on multiple devices. KITABOO is used by 10 million students from over 20 countries in more than 25 languages. With the global COVID-19 crisis, there has been a huge surge in the demand for online education platforms.
Hurix Digital, one of the leading digital learning content and technology solutions providers for Educational Institutions, Publishers and Enterprises has been catering to the rising demands of educational institutions worldwide, offering innovative solutions to continue their learning journey.
HURIX continues to attract and hire some of the industry's best talent with an improved focus on the needs of educational institutions and K-12 publishers across the world. The 725+ strong team spread across locations globally, have transitioned to work from home mode during the lockdowns and continue to deliver product, technology and content solutions to customers across the world seamlessly.
- A solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven self-management and team-management skills
- Capability to make decisions under pressure
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget
- Lead the initiation and planning of a project and ensure technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage relationships between clients and stakeholders
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools
- Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- Strong leadership skill
- B.Tech Graduates required from Tier 1 Colleges
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.