Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:1291 Applications:502 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Human Resources Business Partner - P&C Insurance (3-8 yrs)
Our client is one of the world's largest publicly traded P&C insurance company. They are currently looking for skilled professionals to join their team in Hyderabad and Bangalore locations.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Provide guidance and support to leaders in executing talent management strategies, including talent acquisition, development, assessment, succession planning, retention, and engagement.
- Support Talent Acquisition efforts, including job description development, oversight of programs, and general TA support.
- Understand the business priorities within client groups and leverage this for further HR planning and prioritization efforts.
- Develop and provide business leaders with key HR metrics, conduct analysis, and make recommendations based on data, and providing proactive training in the organization.
- Partner with business leaders and HR on executing diversity and inclusion initiatives and collaborating on implementation of programs aligned with HR strategies.
- Working on fostering corporate employee relations and ensuring timely resolution of any employee relations issues. Additionally, delivering key communications within the business and influence messaging throughout the process.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 3+ years of experience as an HR generalist, HR management, or HR business partner role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
- Professional with a strong experience in managing employee relations, change management, recruiting or team development experience.
- Experience in coaching or consulting senior leaders within the organization.
- Should have excellent skills in communication, stakeholder management, change management, problem-solving and multitasking.