Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:588 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Human Resources Business Partner - Engineering & Technology (3-7 yrs)
Designation: Human Resources Business Partner- Engineering & Technology.
HR Business partner for Product and Engineering team.
- Entire life cycle management of the employees.
- Drive the Performance Management across the Business Unit. Work with business stakeholders to evaluate and analyze talent performance and potential.
- Proactively work on retention risk of key employees.
- Leading employee engagement initiatives in the form of HR Skips, one-on-one discussions, and pulse checks
- Ensuring quick resolution of employee grievances by interfacing between Business, HR and CoE Team.
- Organizing for R&R Program.
- Interacting with senior business stakeholders.
- Work closely with prod & Engineering leadership to drive HR interventions & initiates.
- Minimum 3+ years post MBA in HRBP roles in industries such as E-commerce, Software / Product based companies.
- B.E/B.Tech + MBA from reputed Tier 2 institute.
- Must have experience in handling current / previous technology domains.
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Strong communication skills: experience in coordinating teams and communicating to senior management
- Strong bias for action, ability to prioritize and attention to detail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.