Manager - Talent Acquisition at Agile 1
Views:2093 Applications:711 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Human Resources Business Partner - BPO/IT (10-15 yrs)
- You will be the dedicated Global HR Business Partner for our Client, you will work closely with Senior Leaders to ensure that the Corporate and respective Organisation strategy is translated into an impactful HR agenda. Through the execution of this strategic plan you will ensure an effective organization is nurtured, a powerful talent agenda is deployed, and high-performance teams are fostered.
- You will, of course, also be responsible for providing guidance with respect to HR policies, employment legislation and facilitation and implementation of the regular HR cyclical processes, procedures and change management initiatives.
- You link people with business data to facilitate decision making around the Organisation leadership agenda. You maintain an awareness of analytics thinking and best-practices and ensure that Organisation is maximizing its use of available HR data and information.
Desired Profile of the Candidate:
- MBA from a reputed institute and having 10 + years of experience in a broad field of HR subjects preferably in a Business Partner role.
- Has developed a global mindset in an international assignment / position with global responsibilities
- Is solution orientated, eager to get things done
- Digitally savvy, able to navigate easily in a virtual world
- Business savvy, able to translate business requirements into relevant HR solutions
- Drives digital ways of working for the HR team
- Technically advanced in applications such as Powerpoint, Excel, Teams etc
- Can de-complex ambiguous situations
- Is a team player and not afraid to challenge the status quo Wants to work within a very energizing HRBP team
- Has excellent stakeholder management skills, can navigate matrix structures and foster collaborative working.
Interested candidates may send in their resumes for the further process. Should you need more clarifications, please feel free to call.