Director at Maxima Global Executive Search
Views:1637 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Human Resource Role - Manufacturing - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (7-9 yrs)
Our client is one of the world's top corporate with a footprint across the global and instantly known for their world class products which enjoy leadership status in al the geographies and categories they operate and they have won accolades for the cutting edge technologies, solutions and human resource practices they adapt. Aggressive and robust Strategy supporting ambitious global growth coupled with excellence in Engineering, design, Manufacturing supported by a world class sales organization are the hallmark of success for our client.
They are building capabilities in India to have world-class HR experience for the employees and in the process, they are looking to hire brilliant HR professional who have worked in manufacturing and technology services environment with similar large global organization. Reporting into the India Head HR, the HR team will work towards making the organization as a best place to work in the sub-continent and build robust practices which will be a benchmark globally.
Vision is to build a strategic HR team who can address challenges in both, the manufacturing and technology services organization.
KRA's will include :
- HR Strategy & Systems : Design and implementation of HR Systems and Policies, covering, among others, recruitment, retention, succession and career planning, performance appraisal, and training & development.
- Recruitment and Selection : Manpower analysis, planning and budgeting in accordance with business needs; set up and manage systems and processes to suitable talent; develop, implement and facilitate orientation and induction programs for all new employees;
- Training and Organization Development : Define organization development needs, training and management development needs, draw up succession and career development plans for potential management; design appropriate organizational career development programs; conduct periodic staff development needs analysis & employee surveys for management review; organize and coordinate training courses.
- Compensation & Benefits : Develop, maintain and implement a competitive and equitable compensation and benefits structure and system; conduct periodic employee compensation & benefits surveys to ensure the compensation scales are competitive; administer an equitable benefits scheme, monitor claims, insurance coverage and other benefits.
- Human Resources Services : Provide corporate human resources advisory and consultation for line managers and staff on human resources practices; manage and lead HR team members to execute operational human resources activities and services; monitor and maintain an organized personnel information system, and payroll records; and organize activities to promote morale, integration and sense of belonging.
- Master's degree, with specialization in Human Resources, from a premier institute - Tier I ONLY.
- 7 to 9 years of post-qualification experience in HR function in global corporation which have both, manufacturing and technology divisions.
- Knowledge of HR processes, laws and regulations in a global environment customized to Indian Environment / work force is a MUST>
- Experience in dealing with issues related to labor laws will be an advantage.
- A strong combination of strategic and operational HR experience
- Experience in designing new HR processes or redesigning/streamlining existing ones - to align with business strategy - would be ideal
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership, mentoring and training skills