Senior Consultant at First Call HR Resource
Views:10840 Applications:2510 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:499
Human Capital Consulting Role - HR Advisory/HR Transformation/HR Shared Services/Organization Design (3-14 yrs)
- HR consulting, Organizational transformation, Organization design, Manpower planning
- Job opening for Human Capital Consulting-Core client facing role for one of the renowned consulting organisation.
- Good exp in Human capital consulting projects-Talent, people, organization and transformation projects exp
- Hands-on experience in HR transformation and Talent Management projects
- Need to have deep expertise in at least one or more of the following areas:
- HR Operating Model / HR Service Delivery Model
- HR Shared Services
- HR Process
- HR Policy Design and harmonisation
- HR Diagnostics / Analytics
- HR Technology
- Org Design
- Talent Management including Recruitment, Performance Management, Competency Modelling, Career Framework, Reward Design, Strategic Role Assessment, etc.
- Project Management of large HRT engagements
- Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model across diverse set of organizations
- Desired knowledge of HRIT and ERP (Oracle/SAP)
- Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes
- Prior relevant consulting experience is a must.
- Working experience with international clients is desirable
Min Exp: 3.5 yrs (If it's a Tier1/2 college)-14 yrs Post Qualification
CTC can up to 31 lacs -57 LPA fixed plus variables ( Multiple levels are open)
MBA from Tier1/2 College is the preference
Multiple positions are open.
It's a client facing role,
Only Consulting professionals are required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.