Team Executive at Michael Page
Views:1174 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Human Capital Analyst - Financial Services Firm (2-4 yrs)
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist - understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (especially - MS Excel); HRIS systems will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
- Full-time MBA in HR or a relevant field.