Humain Health - Center Head - Laboratory Operations (7-9 yrs)
About Humain Health:
Humain Health, India's first artificial intelligence-powered laboratory chain, is on a mission to be the most humane provider of healthcare.
Humain = Human + AI
By bringing together leading medical expertise and cutting-edge technology, Humain is ushering in multidisciplinary convergence, patient centricity and superior results to revolutionise diagnostics.
We are the first tech company in the world which has taken up the challenge to provide a facelift to the diagnostic industry by becoming a solution provider and an operator. We believe that there is only one source of truth in healthcare and it is the diagnostic test data.
At Mirable & SigTuple, we are leveraging the power of frontier technologies like AI to bring accessibility, affordability, accuracy as well as much needed transparency in the healthcare. We have selected Humain (HUMAN + AI) as our brand name with a vision to become the most humane diagnostic service provider for our customers.
We are a very diverse team of engineers, doctors, regulatory experts, data scientists, designers etc. who are working together to make a difference in healthcare. Our technology team is working to design and develop "Aionic" - state of the art AI platform to power diagnostic test delivery and we would like you to be part of it!
About the role : The Center Head will represent and lead the end to end laboratory operations of the designated laboratory with strong background in Lab Management & Administration
What you will do :
- Take complete charge of the operations of the laboratory across all departments.
- Will be the single point of contact for the other doctors (laboratory) of the center.
- The Center head should ensure quality of reports across all departments. This should primarily include periodic review of report content, metadata, reference ranges, test methodologies, advisory notes.
- Review of all records: daily internal quality control checks, device maintenance, record of each device maintenance, critical alert files, amended report files, repeat test records, equipment downtime records.
- Ensuring Turn Around Time (TAT) is maintained across all tests. Any expected delays in TAT must be internally communicated as well as informed to clients on time. A record of the same to be available.
- Monitoring the overall activity of daily consumption and inventory.
- Discipline in lab: Must ensure complete adherence of all lab personnel (doctors and technologists) to duty roster and duty timings. Must ensure that the doctors or technologists DO NOT take leave without a backup plan.
- Customer feedback on lab operations: All recorded feedback on lab operations pertaining to the center to be addressed with a proposal of corrective action and preventive action taking the complaint to closure.
- To ensure that all protocols on communication with support functions are strictly followed.
- Ensuring the escalation process is available at the center and is fully explained and followed by the entire team.
- Expand Humain's outreach activities & Services
- To ensure optimum usage of reagents and other lab consumables.
- To Implement new processes & Ensure regulatory compliances are met
- Oversee workforce development, employee satisfaction and Brand Image
What you- ll need :
- MD Pathologist/ Biochemist/ Microbiologist with a minimum of 8+ years of relevant work experience in Handling labs or Hospitals
- A leader who had managed a large group of team members
- Sound technical knowledge across all specialties of lab
- Excellent communication skills, Interpersonal and People handling skills
Bonus points if :
- Relevant experience in Hospital/ Diagnostics