HR at Humain Diagnostics
Views:2174 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Humain Health - Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (3-6 yrs)
Humain Health, India's first artificial intelligence-powered laboratory chain, is on a mission to be the most humane provider of healthcare.
Humain = Human + AI
By bringing together leading medical expertise and cutting-edge technology, Humain is ushering in multidisciplinary convergence, patient centricity and superior results to revolutionise diagnostics.We are the first tech company in the world which has taken up the challenge to provide a facelift to the diagnostic industry by becoming a solution provider and an operator. We believe that there is only one source of truth in healthcare and it is the diagnostic test data.
At Mirable & SigTuple, we are leveraging the power of frontier technologies like AI to bring accessibility, affordability, accuracy as well as much needed transparency in the healthcare. We have selected Humain (HUMAN + AI) Diagnostics as our brand name with a vision to become the most humane diagnostic service provider for our customers.We are a very diverse team of engineers, doctors, regulatory experts, data scientists, designers etc. who are working together to make a difference in healthcare. Our technology team is working to design and develop "Aionic" -state of the art AI platform to power diagnostic test delivery and we would like you to be part of it!
About the role: We are looking for an Assistant Manager-Finance with a strong integrity quotient.In this role you will primarily handle Financial planning and Analysis with a lot of stakeholder management.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Create analytics on Operational costs directly associated with revenues.
- Create meaningful analytics on revenues by the department.
- Identify cost savings opportunities and drive them to closure to increase profitability.
- Support senior manager for pricing/discounts policy for services/packages provided by the company.
- Meetings monthly and quarterly book closure requirements.
- Working with individual departments to prepare budgets/forecasts and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget.
- Preparing internal reports for senior manager finance and support him in decision making.
- Comparing historical results against budget forecast and performing variance analysis to explain the difference in performance and make improvements going forward.
- Do adhoc reports as requested by the Senior manager.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to display good interpersonal skills with various stakeholders on the business and delivery side,who rely on the operations team for smooth operational activities.
- Good Communication skills to articulate and communicate your ideas, views, analysis and recommendations with senior leaders and other stakeholders like delivery teams, sales, pricing, contracts team etc.
- Interest and drive to learn new tools and technologies particularly machine learning and statistical modeling.
- 3-6 years of post-CA experience in a similar role
Bonus Points if:- Prior relevant experience in a fast-paced startup or hospital industry would be added advantage