Managing Director at Hula Global Fashions Private Limited
Views:5415 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Hula Global - Director - Fund Raising (15-20 yrs)
Director : Fund Raising (New Fund Set-up)
Department : Finance
Reports : Managing Partner
Location : - Noida, Delhi NCR, Mumbai (Open Location) - Globally
Operating Network (Internal) : Finance, Operations, Management teams of portfolio companies
Operating Network (External) : Banks, Financial Institutions, Family Offices, Funds of Funds, Private Equity Funds, Investment managers, Asset management companies, Mutual Funds, Rating Agencies, Auditors, Law Firms, Trustees, CA Firms.
Fund Objective : A buyout fund with the following objective.
Deploy Capital in acquisition of the companies that meet the following criteria :
1. At least 15 years of operating history
2. Profitable, stable cash-flows, Potential for hockey stick growth using digital tools
3. Must have clear path to IPO or acquisition within 3 to 5 years
4. Target companies should be absolute contenders of digital transformation - old age companies that have lagged growth because of lack of use of digital tools
5. Ideally founders about to retire or family business that founders want to put under new management
Purpose of the Role :
- The person is mainly responsible for raising funds from Limited Partners. The person will work with the team to ensure that fund raising target is achieved within the agreed timeframe and complete all relevant documentation and correspondence with the limited partners for end-to-end compliance.
- Responsibilities include providing information as and when required while on-boarding the new Limited Partners (LP), execution of investment documentation, compliance of pre-disbursement and post-disbursement conditions and liaising with internal teams to meet their information requirements.
Areas of Responsibility :
Fund-Raise : Interacting with relevant stakeholders - Investors (PE Funds, Banks, HNIs, Family offices, Asset Management companies, MFs, etc.); Intermediaries (Investment Banks, Counsels, Rating agencies, Accounting firms, etc.); Staying in continuous touch with LPs to explore opportunities of raising funds
- Reach out to potential investors - Banks, Mutual Funds, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Insurance Companies, etc. to pitch about the company and onboard them. Negotiate pricing and other terms of the sanction and coordination of transaction execution and closure Preparation of Financial Models, Information Memorandum and Presentations.
- Documentation and Disbursement Conditions: Coordinating with LPs / Legal Counsels for execution. Coordinating with Accounts & Treasury Departments for payment of Government taxes & Duties (stamp duty, processing fees, other fees etc.)
Coordinating all other pre-disbursement and post-disbursement conditions
- Arrange follow-on funding for the portfolio companies, particularly pre-IPO financing using a combination of debt & equity
- Sharing information with LPs and trustees for monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly compliances.
- Coordinate with CA firms and other teams to obtain necessary compliance certificates.
- Preparation of Financial Models, Information Memorandum and Presentations
- Proficiency in excel, word and PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinate with external audit firms.
- Request and provide information to internal teams.
- Assisting auditors with required information during due-diligence
- Maintaining a master database of Investors and lender partners
Knowledge / Skill-sets Required :
You are an ace fund raising expert with :
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity
- You must have successfully concluded at least 5 sell-side transactions (M&A, Exits, IPO etc.)
- You must have successfully raised funds from LPs (Family offices, pension funds, Funds of Fund etc.)
- Some experience of raising debt funds will be a bonus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.