HR at Hughes Network
Views:1144 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Hughes - National Sales Head (5-10 yrs)
Hughes Global Education has redefined the next generation of education by providing real time interactive onsite learning platform. Business seamlessly integrates the strengths of traditional methods of education - classroom teaching with the latest in technology. Being pioneers in providing interactive online learning platforms for working professionals to pursue online executive certificate programs, we have launched and established a Direct to Institute program benefiting Graduating students
Our programs are designed by premium institutes IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Calcutta, XLRI, IITs and other ivy league colleges to meet the new age requirements of the industries. Our programs cater to the requirements across all managerial hierarchy i.e Junior-middle-senior Management. We also aim at enhancing business analytics, Human resources, marketing and Sales, Artificial intelligence, Data science and international business management skills.
We, at Hughes, believe in communicating with our customers and partners in fulfilling their expectations. We believe in continuously improving our technology to provide better services to enhance our effectiveness internally as well as, while meeting customer needs. Our confidence lies in embracing new ideas that will guide our institution forward. With us, get the chance to interact with some of the brightest minds in the business and contribute to an intellectually stimulating workplace. We strive to build a wholesome environment that will help you to grow professionally and personally.
With us, talent gets an opportunity to be a part of an environment that provides right infrastructure and endless career possibilities.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales professional who can thrive in a progressive sales cycle environment. The candidate will play a key role in achieving Education business sales and revenue targets
- Responsible for growing National Sales in current & new education business segments, in line with business guidelines. To lead overall Sales function and drive results by developing sales strategies and operational plans for following areas:
Channel Sales & Management :
- Create and implement effective direct sales and prepare channel partners for achieving sales objectives. Manage & build processes & policies to maximize channel sales enrolments, including systems of recognition & rewards. Manage appropriate Acquisition & Sales partners to maximize student enrolment.
- Ensure delivery and student customer relationship management. Improvise on hygiene factors and adopt technology tools to improve student experience. National level In charge for managing & improving Student goodwill and their strong brand connect with Hughes
- Manage the Corporate Sales process & funnel through transparent automation system. Improve traction of existing Programs through interventions in Content, Price, Pedagogy, through differentiated offerings.
- Execute new Programs in existing as well as new market segments, in line with corporate strategies & SWOT.
Direct to Institute Sales:
- National level Lead for managing & improving Order bookings vis a vis target for Direct to Institute Programs. Build strong Partner association with Institutes to Manage & improve DTI sales enrolments. Manage the Institutional Sales process & funnel through transparent automation system for timely interventions and revision in plans.
- Build and manage a team of professionals to deliver yearly order booking numbers and target revenues. Lead sales function by delivering strong sales strategy to achieve /exceed planned targets.
- Maintain effective coherence with Marketing, Product and Academic delivery functions and prepare for enhanced enrollments and new programs as per market demand. Provide market feedback and intelligence for fueling the growth needs and opportunities for expansion and delivery in line with business model.
- Overall own the business number for Education segment and represent P&L discussions and growth of the business.