Lead Talent Acquisition at Hubilo
Views:520 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Hubilo Technologies - Head - Content Marketing (7-15 yrs)
About Hubilo :
Hubilo is a global intelligent virtual events platform(hub) that brings Experience & Intelligence together. Hubilo is re-imagining the marketing landscape that will emerge around virtual events and unlock massive insights for key stakeholders such as CMOs, event organisers, and sponsors to track attendee engagement, lead quality and other event-related data.
Founded in early 2020, and headquartered in San Francisco, Hubilo is trusted by a growing list of global brands like the United Nations, Roche, Informa Markets, Tech In Asia, Fortune, GITEX and many more
About The Role :
Our Content Marketing Head will be the master of all things content strategy, execution and measurement. Your objective will be to generate content that is aligned with industry trends, positioning, data driven, thought leadership, Inbound and demand generation strategy and sales enablement. You will need to conduct user persona research, competitive research, work with data analyst in finding customer usage patterns, keyword research, topic research, create a list of content topics and organize them in a content calendar, write some compelling content yourself, assign the right content topic(s) to the right freelancer/ agency, supervise and approve their work, make sure content is properly linked internally and externally, launch the content on our website / blog/ email list/ newsletter, track traffic and conversion overtime and assist with tweaking content to improve conversion. Own the impact content has on site traffic, demo request/ trial conversion and wins. The role will report to the Marketing Head who reports to the CEO.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience writing compelling blogs, white papers, articles, ebooks and web content (with high views and shares). Links should be attached along with resume for our reference
- Experience writing content for the Top of the Funnel and Middle of the Funnel for B2B SaaS start-ups and established companies
- You are a data-driven writer who can not only think of the big ideas, but also get into the thick of customer usage patterns and usage data and bring that up to write content on how customers are using our product.
- You are comfortable writing yourself (30% of the time) and planning/ assigning/ outlining messages/ reviewing other writer's content (60% of the time) and measuring content effectiveness (10% of the time)
- You have been part of starting up, conceptualising content strategy and marketing at a Start-up and are great at industry, trend, customer, SEO and competitive research to determine the right content pillars, defining the Pillar Content Strategy and Hub and Spoke content approaches
- Good Knowledge of SEO, Keyword Placement, HTML Tags and ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags, etc.
- Good understanding of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and content delivery on these platforms
- Bonus points if you have managed a team
- Has professional writing experience preferably in a B2B SaaS or technology company.
- Really believes great content can materially enhance a company's brand, thought leadership position, differentiation and demand generation. He/She is willing to dedicate them-self to understanding the Ideal customer personas, their pains and needs, our domain/ space and our product.
- Can write fresh, unique and creative content for websites, blogs, social channels, emails, articles that engage the target audience.
- Can work closely with the Growth Marketing Team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Research effective long-tail as well as head keywords and synonyms.
- Ability to plan content calendar and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A team player that is excited to shine the light on customer pain-points, solutions, industry trends, success stories.