Lead Talent Acquisition at Hubilo
Views:402 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hubilo Technologies - Customer Marketing Manager (5-10 yrs)
About Hubilo :
- Hubilo is a global intelligent virtual events platform(hub) that brings Experience & Intelligence together. Hubilo is re-imagining the marketing landscape that will emerge around virtual events and unlock massive insights for key stakeholders such as CMOs, event organisers, and sponsors to track attendee engagement, lead quality and other event-related data.
- Founded in early 2020, and headquartered in San Francisco, Hubilo is trusted by a growing list of global brands like the United Nations, Roche, Informa Markets, Tech In Asia, Fortune, GITEX and many more.
- Conceptualise and establish an innovative digital strategy to grow a vibrant and diverse community of Hubilo users, advocates, prospects and partners
- Understand Hubilo's customers across segments and personas and devise programs that align with overall business goals to build awareness, generate pipeline, accelerate activation and drive advocacy
- Manage the recruitment and on-boarding of community members via digital channels, in-product placements, social media and referrals
- Develop content calendars, campaigns and gamification programs to ensure we are providing valuable content to all member segments and driving engagement.
- Build and establish a Hubilo Event Academy to engage existing and potential event professionals to get certified as a VIrtual and Hybrid Event experts on Hubilo.
- Collaborate with Product, GTM, Partners and other Marketing functions to ideate, build and scale strategic programs aimed at increasing the Community's growth and sustainability
- Work collaboratively with external thought leaders and community champions to create and curate engaging content to support business goals
- Identify effective strategies for embedding Community into the customer and prospect lifecycle journey
- Develop creative programs to cross-pollinate, connect and amplify our customers stories across the community ecosystem
- Collaborate with customer success, sales, account management and product marketing teams to constantly grow our community of advocates and referrals across all products
- Identify and nurture high value customers to share relevant stories through acts of advocacy
- Partner with Product teams to identify and derive insights from customer sentiment and product feedback from the Community base
- Educate key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, customer success, support and product marketers) on the strategic benefits of Hubilo Community
- Responsible for tracking and measuring the effectiveness of community programs, impact on key business metrics and track overall ROI for Hubilo
- Provide opportunities for customers to connect with similar professionals and industry leaders to help them learn and drive success in their current role and industry
- Design the overall game-mechanics program to incentivise community engagement and acts of advocacy, developing and managing the real-world rewards program based on customer segments and personas
- 5+ years of Marketing/Community/Customer Marketing roles in a B2B enterprise organization
- Be an innovative thinker, creative problem solver and effectively manage multiple on-going assignments in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams across geographies and ability to get things done
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional time and project management skills and process orientation
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer relationships
- An eye for quality and attention to detail
- Results oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, adoption, and other marketing goals.
- Experience launching and managing a Global Community platform is a big plus.