Assistant General Manager at HT Media
Views:628 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
HT Media - Consultant - Consumer Insights (9-15 yrs)
- Work on Continuous studies of India's leading news brands Hindustan and Mint including Brand track for Print/ Digital. As a part of this, also interact with Mktg teams and agencies.
- Work on Customized researches on India's leading news brands Hindustan and Mint including Product studies, Campaign testing (selective), B2B focused studies, Digital subscribers etc.
- Data analytics and data modelling projects including IRS/Comscore/GA etc, Requirement based desk research projects.
- Minimum 9 years of work experience in Market Research sector. Higher experience is not a constraint but person needs to be hands on.
- Experience in Primary Quantitative Market Research with practical knowledge of research methodologies is mandatory.
- Highly analytical and number driven individuals with a creative bent of mind
- Strong interpersonal with Very Good Influencing & Persuading Skills
- Would prefer candidates who have worked in any of the following agencies Kantar/IMRB, Nielsen, Ipsos, GfK Mode
- Contract Duration : 6 months