Recruitment Team at HSBC
Views:1318 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
HSBC - Vice President - Market Operations Data & Regulatory Reporting (10-20 yrs)
HSBC - Vice President - Market Operations Data & Regulatory Reporting
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of internal control, governance/policy and risk management is required.
- Business Knowledge and experience across DARR services advantageous:
- TDQ - Trade and Transaction Reporting, Data Quality and Controls, Cross Asset Reporting and Data Governance, Regulatory Response and Oversight
- RVQ Management of Market Risk Data and Counterparty Credit Risk Data with associated Controls, Valuations (PnL) data quality and cross functional risk control activities associated with traded risk.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Operations or Risk/Control roles within Global Markets.
- Strong understanding of Markets business, products and related operational processes to enable effective review and challenge of the robustness of the control environment.
- Grounded leadership skills, a solutions-led individual, able to motivate the team and deliver high quality results.
- Proven ability in analytical reasoning including ability to contextualise risks into business activities, conclusions and solutions.
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills and be able to multitask under pressure with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to act impartially, where required, to arbitrate in matters under dispute, build consensus among senior leaders in resolving conflicts, directing risk strategy and delivering results.
- Outstanding organisational and team management skills. Continuous improvement and project management experience advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to negotiate and influence senior business leaders across business lines and geographies.
- Excellent client management skills, with the ability to build and develop networks and relationships with both external and internal clients and stakeholders.