Assistant Manager at HSBC
Views:4112 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HSBC - Subject Matter Expert - Issuer Services (1-5 yrs)
Department: HSS(HSBC Security Services)
Process: Issuer Services (ISV)
Job Title: SME
Job Location: Kolkata
Issuer Services (ISV) provides a comprehensive range of agency and trustee services in support of international debt capital market activities .The team is involved in supporting two key lines of business namely Loan Servicing and Conventional Debt and performs the whole end to end service cycle of deal drawdown and issuance through to income management through collection of fees, interest and principle and paying out to lenders including HSBC.
The job holder is responsible for end to end investigation of various accounts in ISV, timely resolution of breaks and escalation of unresolved aged items as per the escalation matrix. Ensure that risks are minimized and profit is maximized through effective management of cash breaks and suspense items.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications (For the role - not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
- Degree in finance and accounting and/or related qualifications and/or relevant work experience.
- Excellent knowledge in accounting principles and fundamentals of accounting.
- Basic knowledge of Bond, Custody, Depository, Capital/Money Markets and Financial Instruments
- Strong leadership skills evidenced by the achievement of objectives together with a track record of the development of individuals with strong organization and planning skills along with the ability to handle capacity and MI reporting
- Ability to build and maintain relations with business units and continuously give feedback by stringent follow up on service level agreements
- Evidence of strong analytical, statistical and data mining skills to study trends, make projections and to interpret numeric information. Evidence of strong operational decision making and be able to provide support to the teams
- Prior work experience in Bond or Note issuance will be preferred
- Prior work experience in Syndicated Loan Operations will be preferred
- Prior work experience in Depository, Bond/Money market will be preferred
- Additional qualifications in finance or accounting i.e. CA/CFA/MBA/CS/ICWA etc. will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.