HSBC - Project Manager - Asset Management/Capital Markets/Wealth Management (8-15 yrs)
- Responsible for end to end delivery of a project or work stream, proactively defining scope, schedule, budgets for projects or programs.
- Responsible for developing plan within constraints, considering delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies within the plan, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality
- Responsible for Proactively monitoring project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project life cycle
- Responsible for faster pace of delivery by matching business priorities and available resources
- Responsible for assessing and quantifying risks, outcomes, operational readiness and benefits.
- Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder and business partner relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project.
- Manages change and implementation within the business to ensure the change lands well and sticks, contributing to benefits realization
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong knowledge in Asset Management/Capital markets/Wealth management
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent understanding of various stages in project lifecycle, project governance and management
- Proven experience in managing large and complex business transformation project applying project management techniques
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Proven experience in managing diverse and senior stakeholders
We offer :
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Work life balance