Recruitment Team at HSBC
Views:1762 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HSBC - Process Consultant/Analyst - Operations Transformation & Process Excellence (6-9 yrs)
The OTPE (Operations Transformation & Process Excellence) Process Analyst role will be acting in the capacity of a trusted advisor to local and line of business senior management in support of the OTPE Site Lead. The role provides support to well-reasoned decisions in matters of operational transformation and Continuous performance Improvements.
The role is positioned to respond to any variety of questions and challenges posed by this audience. The role extends in understanding customer requirements, process improvement models and operating models and designing solutions/options whilst ensuring optimum functional alignment, ability to deliver and benefits realization.
The Process Reengineering Analyst supports change, and Champion's for continuous performance improvement across various Global Business Lines, mainly in the priority markets. The jobholder will be providing support to multiple internal engagements.
- For specific functional areas, deliver step change in operational performance (cost, service levels, and customer satisfaction) through identification and successful initiation of new process improvement initiatives aligned with local/regional transformation initiatives
- Act as trusted advisor for stakeholders to identify and ensure commercially based decisions are taken on prioritizing and optimizing the project portfolio
- Work with the businesses and delivery partner to develop objective, quantitative recommendations
- Identify and recommend innovative solutions that are infused with emerging improvement trends and solutions while tempered with common sense
- Revisit projects post deployment on regular basis to validate business
- Responsible for support of Six Sigma curriculum (Yellow belt and Green Belt) across Operational Transformation and Operational Excellence journey
- Facilitate trainings, forums with internal teams and nurture a culture of continuous learning
Experience & Skill required :
- 6 to 9 years of overall operational experience and a variety of skills related to executing low/medium complexity projects/consulting engagements
- Black Belt or Green Belt trained / certified
- Exposure to Target Business and Operating Models and transformation business case (bottom-up & top-down)
- Experience in Robotics and other automation tools & techniques will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of Overall banking and financial/consulting services industry knowledge
- Knowledge of the change process, project lifecycle and consulting tools and techniques. LSS - Lean Six Sigma experience a strong plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills