Recruitment Team at HSBC
Views:1792 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
HSBC - Manager - Business Analyst - Trade Data Adoption (7-10 yrs)
- Trade Data requirements gathering from all the Global Traded Risk components
- Prepare detailed data requirement documentation
- Analyse and understand trade data attributes and look normalise the data across different traded risk systems.
- Map the normalised trade data to the data model as available in the strategic front office systems
- Liaise with the TR SMEs to verify requirements and mapping
- Contribute to consistent, common trade data model across traded risk
- Support the lead BA with data analysis and development estimates, and risk/issue identification.
- Design of test strategy including preparing test cases for component and User Acceptance Testing
- Involvement in and execution of component tests in conjunction with SWD
- Be aware of Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points.
- Be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with your role and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
Experience & Skillset :
- The Traded Risk Transformation Business Analyst must have 7+ years of experience as a BA within Traded Risk in large complex organisations. Financial services organisation experience highly preferred with specific Risk/Trade Data expertise
- Market Risk & Traded Credit Risk experience (preferably change delivery)
- Previous experience in data (preferably trade data) related projects
- Good traded product knowledge and ability to understand the impact of trade attributes on risk measurements
- Understanding of full trade lifecycle preferred (not mandatory)
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data and understand commonalities in data
- Must have hands-on knowledge on SQL. Nice to have knowledge on any ETL tool
- Strong XSLT development experience with very good exposure in technologies like XML, LDM, SQL, Object orient programming.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) - the ability to communicate effectively and clearly is vital.
- Able to build strong relationships with other risk functions and business units
- Ability to take a strategic, big picture view, while focusing on pragmatic delivery
- Team player with good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Willingness to dig into details and appetite, enthusiasm and desire to initiate change, and execute strategy.
Qualifications and Accreditations :
- Ideally educated to degree level in a numerate subject