Recruitment Team at HSBC
Views:1174 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
HSBC - Lead Manager - PMO - Engineering Project Management (8-14 yrs)
Lead Manager - PMO opportunity with HSBC, Bangalore
Position: Lead Manager
Location: - Bangalore.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum 8+ years work experience in an engineering project management role, plus a business degree in a relevant field, Banking domain exp is mandatory
- Experience in defining methods, standards, best practices and QA processes for Hadoop data hub and exposure to GCP development/ cloud fundamental capabilities
- Experience in recruitment as well as resource and people management
- Desire to collaborate with internal teams, global functions and stakeholders to deliver great outcomes in the most effective way
- Banking experience preferable
- Experience with developing/documenting procedures. Use of PM/Quality/Process Engineering methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present material related information, coupled with cultural sensitivity to manage relationships with people across cultures
- Effective communication, persuasion and influencing skills at all levels
- Strong decision-making and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Project or similar project scheduling tool.
- Project Management Institution membership (e.g. APM, PMI) and qualifications e.g. APMP, Prince 2 or equivalent
- Must have experience and knowledge of project management, process and product start-up and implementation
- Working knowledge of basic and advanced Quality tools such as; TQM, Six Sigma, SPC, FMEA, Control Plans, Root Cause Analysis, Poke Yoke, Kaizen Lean Manufacturing etc
- Ability to articulate (verbally & in writing), defend and negotiate project delivery expectations with internal and external customers at all levels of management.
- Hand on experience on JIRA, Kanban boards and Confluence is desirable.
- Ability to work on agile project management capabilities and knowledge on agile methodology is preferred.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Awareness and basic knowledge in data management and data manipulation within a Cloud environment is desirable
- Knowledge of ISO9000/TL9000 Quality Systems with implementation or other applicable professional experience