HSBC - Equity Research Analyst - Transport/Leisure/Travel Sector - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Job description :
Looking for Equity Research Analysts at our Global Research Centre in Bangalore, with excellent financial research skills involving writing, modelling and allied analytical capabilities to support our onshore analysts (sell-side) spread across geographies.
Key Responsibilities :
- Creating, maintaining and updating financial models of coverage companies
- Making meaningful contribution to company reports, sector notes and thematic research with guidance from onshore counterparts.
- Undertaking primary research for key thematic reports
- Monitoring news and events and keeps global team appraised of new developments
- Tracking and analysing regulatory changes and their impact on the sector
- Building and updating industry databases
- Managing, compiling and responding to internal and external client requests.
- Working on global products for the team
- Developing and maintaining client marketing and presentation materials
Key skills :
- Sound knowledge of financial statement analysis and security valuation methodologies like DCF, relative valuations etc.
- Proficiency with financial research tools such as Bloomberg, Datastream, FactSet
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to details
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills with ability to perform data analysis
- Good data management and analysis skills; should be comfortable with maintaining and updating existing models and databases.
- CA\MBA in Finance from top tier institutes with 2-4 years of experience in financial research(Transport, Leisure, Travel Sector)
- Any progress towards CFA\FRM would be an advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.