HSBC - Conversion Specialist/Analyst - Digital Messaging Technique (5-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Excellent hands-on digital CRO skills with proven ability to review acquisition, messaging, market and content performance data, identify key trends and opportunities, putting forward hypotheses and delivering recommendations.
- Excellent Numerical and Presentation skills.
- Excellent Optimization skills.
- Proven knowledge and experience of Adobe Marketing Cloud, Excel for test measurement.
- Strong working knowledge of customer and social listening tools.
- Strong knowledge of quantitative optimization techniques.
- Strong knowledge of digital acquisition in particular organic, paid search and social.
- Strong technical knowledge on technical requirement gathering.
- Strong experience of MS Office tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Experience of working with behavioral and attitudinal segments and identify patterns on our digital properties and performance via both onsite and offsite channels.
- Good awareness of digital channels, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations.
- Strong communication skills for navigating through business requirements, ability to involve others in discussions, asking for their suggestions and steering them to a mutually acceptable position.
- Innovative - the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals.
- Awareness of the Multi-Channel interactions and the ability to balance effectiveness in Digital channel with multichannel impact.
- Strong team player, highly collaborative
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe).
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation.