HSBC - Client Information Service Specialist (8-12 yrs)
Client Information Service Specialist
- The scope of Client Information Service (CIS) is to capture and maintain the data required by the GBM Business to effectively manage client relationships from a commercial and risk perspective.
- Advanced SQL, Query optimisation knowledge and PL SQL programming knowledge
- Knowledge of data warehouse and data mart design
- Experience related to visualization
- Process automation using other tools (e.g. to automate manual load and running of processes)
- Knowledge of data lake technologies (D)
- Data discovery - working with data, interpretation and deriving meaningful outcome
- Solution Design (D)
Additional Information / Specific Skills (If Any) :
- Minimum Qualification: B.Com /B.Sc / BCA / Btech or equivalent degree (10+2+3)
- Masters in Finance, MCA, MBA or any additional qualification in finance or banking would be preferred.