HSBC - AVP - Business Analyst - Risk Domain (10-14 yrs)
The candidate will perform a key role in the definition, implementation and operational delivery of a number of regulatory requirements to validate the ISDA SIMM model on an ongoing basis. There are two priority items that the candidate is likely to be spearhead. The first involves the comparison of daily initial margin values on uncleared OTC derivatives to what CCP models would have calculated. The second involves calculating, quantifying and monitoring the risks that are not included in the ISDA SIMM model.
- To lead the definition of detailed project delivery scope and approach for the aforementioned work streams plus other model validation exercise that come into the scope of the project.
- To facilitate work-shops with business stakeholders to identify detailed requirements. This includes working closely with quantitative risk SMEs to provide expert advice and guidance on creating those requirements in the first instance and prioritizing them (not purely a delivery role).
- To lead and manage the creation of the functional and business requirements documentation (BRD) needed for the project.
Skills and qualifications:
- Over 10 years experience in risk, either in an investment bank or clearing house.
- Strong knowledge of uncleared OTC derivatives.
- Very good understanding of the regulatory background including, IMM, uncleared margin, SACCR etc.
- Strong knowledge of quantitative models including, CCP models, VaR models and the ISDA SIMM.
- Excellent project documentation skills and good experience with project delivery and test governance process.
- Evidence of covering the full project lifecycle from inception through to system delivery with IT and process embedding with the sponsoring business function.
- Strong risk and P&L business knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management skills-
- Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements and share with the technical team
- You will be required to define, document and analyze business process flows and impact on technology flows.
Work Location- Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.