HSBC - Associate Project Manager - Retail Banking & Wealth Management (6-9 yrs)
About Global Transformation Centre (GTC)
Our Retail Banking and Wealth Management business globally is undergoing a massive change. We are undertaking several large scale multi-year transformation initiatives to drive Business Strategy, ensure regulatory compliance, transform processes and support market competitive advantage in areas using Digital and Innovation-led Solutions. These initiatives span multiple businesses/regions and have significant business impacts across growth, cost, risk and customer journeys.
To support these initiatives we are looking for experienced Business Analyst and Project Manager Professionals. If you have a combination of Banking/Financial Services and change delivery experience and wish to progress your career to the next level in a large global organization, let us have a conversation.
You would be a part of Global Transformation team within Retail Banking and Wealth Management that helps shape and implement strategic change for HSBC globally. Combining our change expertise and experience with our HSBC knowledge, we deliver important changes needed to achieve HSBC's aim: to be the world's leading international bank
Role: Project Manager
- Responsible for end to end delivery of a project or work stream, proactively defining scope, schedule, budgets for projects or programs.
- Responsible for developing plan within constraints, considering delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies within the plan, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality
- Responsible for Proactively monitoring project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project life cycle
- Responsible for faster pace of delivery by matching business priorities and available resources
- Responsible for assessing and quantifying risks, outcomes, operational readiness and benefits.
- Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder and business partner relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project.
- Manages change and implementation within the business to ensure the change lands well and sticks, contributing to benefits realization
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong knowledge in Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent understanding of various stages in project lifecycle, project governance and management
- Proven experience in managing large and complex business transformation project applying project management techniques
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Proven experience in managing diverse and senior stakeholders
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Work life balance