HSBC - Assistant Manager - Business Management - Global Research Centre (1-4 yrs)
HSBC - Hiring for Business Management
Business: Global Research Open positions:
Role Title : Asst. Manager
Global Career Band : 6
Location: (Country/City) : Bangalore
- HSBC Global Research is an independent research house with a strong focus on Emerging Markets (EMs). We have 350 analysts covering 1,900+ companies, 60+ economies, 45+ sovereigns- rates and 50+ currencies globally. Our analysts, based out of 24 countries, are spread across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. With a particular focus on EMs, as well as climate change issues, we provide regular comment and analysis on topics including economics, currencies, fixed income and equities. Our goal is to generate unrivalled investment opportunities for our clients by sharing our insights and creating thought-provoking ideas.
The Opportunity: (Brief Overview of the Role)
Looking for an analyst at our Global Research Centre in Bangalore for a functional role in the Client Management team, with excellent analytical and communication skills to support our analysts to target clients better and increase revenue generating opportunities
What you'll do: (List out Key Responsibilities) :
- Perform deep dive analysis of client servicing by analysing multiple data points like readership stats, historical servicing data, client feedback, broker votes, sales insights etc.
- Generate new leads of target clients with in-depth profiling using internal proprietary data and external tools like Ipreo, Bloomberg, LinkedIn etc.
- Fulfil adhoc requests to generate target lists for corporate access events in timely manner
- Building and maintaining databases / rosters of clients, sales contacts at key clients, calendar of broker votes
- Tracks changes in contacts at key clients and communicate it in a timely manner
- Explore new mediums to deliver financial research content
- Engage closely with the group management to communicate new ideas of client serving by distilling large amounts of information into key themes
- Effectively present the outputs of analysis to analysts / teams
- Managing, compiling and responding to internal and external requests
What you will need to succeed in the role: (Minimum Qualification and Skills Required):
Master degree in business management is preferable but not a must
Skills required :
- Proficient in excel / advanced excel
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills with ability to perform data analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to details
- Working knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage, but not mandatory
What additional skills will be good to have? (List out good to have skills and certifications) - Experience in the financial research / asset management industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.