HSBC - Analyst - Business Consulting - Actuarial (1-4 yrs)
Under direct guidance and supervision, applies knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, and principles of business in order to provide assistance and technical support for rating/pricing, valuation, and financial forecasting. Works with a team of actuaries to assist with the actuarial components of life insurance.
- Excellent understanding of Actuarial & Statistical techniques
- Analyzes financial, statistical and mathematical data and performs actuarial calculations.
- May assist in the determination of pricing, reserves and/or cash flow projections.
- Conduct reinsurance treaty pricing analysis using actuarial pricing models and communicated findings to stakeholder
- Collect, analyze, and validate statistical data and effectively communicate on data issues with stakeholders
- Prepare accurate summarized actuarial and statistical data exhibits for stakeholders
- Good Knowledge of Actuarial tools (EMBLEM/RADAR/Prophet) and data mining tools like SAS/R/Python is required
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Maths/Statistics/Economics/Physics/BTech
- At least 6 CT papers cleared and making good progress in exams. Candidates with ST level paper(s) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Life insurance products/Pensions good to have
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.