Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at HSBC
Views:7104 Applications:1143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
HSBC - Analyst/Associate - Credit Analysis - Corporate Credit Analysis Team (1-3 yrs)
Purpose of Department
Credit Analysis Unit (CAU) is a global function which works closely with Relationship Bankers (RBs) to help them prepare credit proposals for their GB&M borrowing names across the Corporate, FIG and Funds sectors. By closely managing the annual review work load and encouraging deep collaboration between various teams (CAU, RBs, Credit Risk, and Client Management), CAU maintains a flexible operating model ensuring new business transactions are consistently prioritized effectively to exploit revenue generation.
Job Description -
The Role requires the professional to be a part of Corporates Credit Analysis Team in Bangalore which supports Europe (UK, France, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Netherlands and Ireland), North America (USA and Canada), Middle East (UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain) and Asia Pacific (Hong Kong, Japan, India, Singapore and Australia). In addition, the role holder would also be required to liaise with the business and locally with the supporting Departments which would enable him/her to carry out the duties.
- Undertake high quality industry, competitor and client level analysis for Global Banking (GB) Relationship Management (RM) Team (Corporate).
- Analysis of financial documentation and supplemental data to support lending decision-making and recommending credit requests to appropriately meet business needs.
- Preparing credit analyses in support of new and existing business relationships.
- Personally develop and maintain strong working relationships with GB RMs/Associates along with executives in Risk to ensure that all risks to the business, financial and non-financial, are properly recognized and thoughtfully mitigated in proposals.
- Ensure that all work is delivered within agreed timeframes, PLAs and meets the required high quality standard.