Director - Project Management at HSB Holding
Views:461 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
HSB Holding - General Manager - Health Care Technology Segment (10-15 yrs)
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Ensuring the commercial growth and profitability of the Business Unit. Liaising with sales and marketing, managing the SBU presales and business analyst team to support growth of the Business Unit
- Managing service professionalism and service/support quality to retain client satisfaction for the Business Unit products and services
- Running presentation and meeting with key or strategic clients to onboard major customers for the Business Unit
- Managing technical implementation and support teams, ensuring an efficient and positive experience for all clients
- Understand the value proposition of all Business Unit products and services
- For all Business Unit products and services, oversee maintaining the ROI (return of investment, financial value) for clients
- Oversee presales, implementation, business analysis and technical staff
- Ensure the Business Unit aligns to group standards and governance requirements
- Implement the Strategic, Business, Financial and operational plans, and reports.
- Responsible for the overall operations of the Unit, with particular focus on the Business Unit IT Products & Services in the Healthcare domain and in other industries.
- Localization of products into individual countries
- Establish and coordinate services for Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, Legal, Purchasing and IT.
- Ultimate Product/Service brand responsibility and financial management accountability.
- Increase revenues and manage costs to ensure the highest level of profitability for Business Unit.
- Monitor the implementation of approved strategies to drive the performance of the Business Unit.
- Formulate and implement operations policies, procedures, and quality systems.
- Monitor sales performance, new leads, lead to client conversion rate for the Business Unit
- Prepare annual Business Unit budgets and monitor performance against the approved budgets.
- Manage revenue, expenses, and financing of funds to maintain consistent growth, effective cash-flow management with solid metrics-driven model and communicate growth opportunities to potential investors/owners.
- Ensure Business Unit is running smoothly and efficiently in accordance with the business plans & objectives.
- Build & manage necessary and diverse team that reflects the requirement of the Business Unit.
- Work collaboratively across the organization, other Business Unit and share best practices.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to ensure performance to the annual business plan & targets.
- Lead by example. Ensure the team understands and adheres to company standards and operating procedures.
- Strong orientation in operation, marketing, sales, and finance with ability to participate in innovation solutions building, high-level operational initiatives, including design, process reengineering, project execution, turnaround management and reorganization.
- Implement processes and procedures related to business operations.
- Manage customer relationships at national and international levels.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - General Business
- Dynamic person with personal initiative and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills with the capacity to succinctly convey ideas and organizational positioning.
- Good strategic thinker with the ability to work hands on, but also keep their eye on the big picture.
- Consistent, well organized, and tenacious.
- Comfortable presenting to Owners/President/Boards of Directors.
- A strong professional image and high ethical standards / integrity.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills.
- Able to manage profitability in the SBU
- Able to manage capacity in the SBU, total number of staff in relation to countries serviced, number of clients, total revenue
- Outstanding organizational skills as demonstrated by the ability to set and handle multiple priorities.
- Long-term strategic planning, management development, project management, quality improvement skills required.
- Strong business acumen and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in English is essential. Arabic language is a plus.
- Excellent management, leadership, and strategic planning skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Energetic, positive, efficient, driven, creative, optimistic, and proactive.
- Self-starting leader who excels and thrives in high-growth, roll-up-your-sleeve work environment (i.e., need to have a start-up mentality, yearning to be a leader in building this type of company).
- Possess unique ability and desire to think and execute in both a strategic and tactical way. No job is too big and no job is too small; all will need to be done.
- Strong analytical practitioner and equally strong creative mindset.
- Sound understanding of administration, operations, projects, markets, technology, and customer service.
- A team player who understands the importance of relationships and collaboration, both internally and externally.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and to motivate others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple parties across functions.
- Desires to build a company with strong, people focused values.
- Unparalleled people & communication skills; uncompromising business & personal integrity; unabated entrepreneurial spirit.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Results Orientation.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making.
- Team Building.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Health Care Technology :
- Specialization and/or subject matter expertise in Health Information Systems
- Analyses internal process for any opportunity in HIS, AI, RPA to automate or increase efficiency in internal SBU operations
- Analyses opportunities for health technology in its commercial products and services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.