Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:459 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
HR Transformation Role - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (2-5 yrs)
The company :
- The client has 800 people spread across more than 20 countries / geographies.
- The main Indian operations are in Mumbai and Bangaluru.
- To help CHRO in HR Transformation and Strategic HR decision making.
- A good experience in above two is a clear preference.
Other responsibilities :
- Designing and implementing HR strategies aligned with the overall business
- Conduct data driven analytics to influence decision making.
- Ability to work on large company wide high impact projects.
- High Accountability and Responsibility.
- Result orientation and deadline orientation.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Self starter, go getter
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation skills,
- Good with excel
- The person would ideally come from a Consulting Background.
Education background :
- The person would be an MBA / PGD in HR from a premier institute.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.