HR Recruiter at Synerzie
Views:1958 Applications:738 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
HR Transformation Role - BPO/IT (6-15 yrs)
Job Description: People Program SPL /SAN
Location - Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, NCR
DTE - Corporate Functions
- People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of company as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
- Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
- Do you want to be part of a team focused on creating talent strategy for a large and complex organization? Does translating a vision into action plan and value proposition interest you? Then this might be the perfect role for you!
- Building a high-performance culture is one of the most critical talent management aspects which impacts employees as well as overall business. You will have the opportunity to make a difference to the way we manage the talent lifecycle for 120K+ of our people.
- Support in formulation of talent strategy aligned to the business and overall HR strategy. Focus on developing innovative talent strategies that address the diverse needs of our business and our people
- Help manage programs, initiatives and plans for the deployment of Human Capital Strategy for your area
- Support in development and application of guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies
- Mobilize and deliver a Change Journey plan if needed for the organization
- Leverage strong knowledge market trends, best practices to help create interventions aligned to the business needs
- Graduate in any discipline, MBA in Human Resources or related field of study (preferred)
- Experience in area of talent management, organizational culture, employee experience is beneficial
- Talent management
- HR Strategy
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Program management and execution skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective teaming skills & willingness to work flexibly
- Stakeholder management and collaboration
- Proficient with Excel and MS Office Suite