Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:64033 Applications:4370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:679
HR Transformation - Digital + Organization Development (1-9 yrs)
HRT and Talent Management Consultant
This offering helps in enabling our clients to implement an HR Service Delivery Model that aligns with the business strategy and builds a highly effective and efficient HR organization. The offering defines, develops and deploys the talent management strategy of the client through talent management analytics and tools. The HRT & TM group offers Consulting experience in a distributed environment and client facing environment. The offering team member is responsible for supporting implementation of HRT engagements, Business Process Re-engineering, HR Organization Operating model design, Talent Management Strategy, Talent Acquisition and Performance Management and Rewards sub offerings.
HRT & TM Consultant need to have the following experience -
Work Experience -
- Knowledge and application of Business Process Re-engineering
- HR and TM Process Design experience
- HR system implementation experience
- HR SaaS experience, preferably, Workday and SuccessFactors, hands-on implementation experience
- Workday HCM or SuccessFactors certification
Other desirable skills
HR Shared Services
HR Operating Model
- Conduct HR Policy Design and harmonization
- Project Management of large HRT engagements
- Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model across diverse set of organizations
- Knowledge of HRIT and ERP (Oracle/SAP)
- Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes
- Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition and Performance Management and Rewards.
- Talent Availability and Competency Modeling and Assessment
- Sourcing Strategy, Recruitment Process Optimization
- Performance Measurement, Rewards Audit and Strategic Role Assessment
Role - The role holder will support the offering lead in developing the client base under the offering and solution projects in the areas of HRT &TM. Manage the delivery of HRT &TM engagements at client site and in day to day interactions. Manage project team under an distributed delivery model, coach the project team, Monitor and control the project budget, resource management and highlight risks to the Program Manager.
Requirement - Candidates should have 4-8years years work experience after Masters Degree of which at least 2+ years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects is desired.
- Project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in teams, guide and support team members
- Work in any of the growth markets is a plus: America, Europe, APAC would be a plus
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience in managing change related to ERP such as SAP/Oracle etc is a plus.
Location - Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bangalore.
Travel - Ability to accommodate global travel