Associate Consultant at Michael Page
Views:9697 Applications:1039 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:302
HR Specialist - Pharma Startup (2-7 yrs)
About the client :
The client is a leading US MNC in the pharmaceutical/healthcare sector looking to establish a new fast growing Business Unit.
Reporting to : HR Director
Responsible for :
- Partner actively with internal stakeholders to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Manage recruitment plan and related process include sourcing, selection, offer and on-boarding. Support hiring managers find suitable candidates to address specific business need for the function
- Ensure recruitment progress in line with headcount projection and provide regular update report to HR Director.
- Manage annual performance process and ensure the execution and communication consistent with global / AP guidelines.
- Ensure a proactive HR function for employee relations, employee compensation, HR policies and regulatory compliance
- Collaborate with Regional C&B/HRIS to streamline/ automate C&B processes
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 3-7 years of strong HR experience across functions, (if less than 3 years, must have MBA from Tier 1 university)
- Proficiency in SAP HR
- Very strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical and good in number crunching skills.