Executive Director at Onassis Auto Ltd
Views:10238 Applications:1203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:302
HR Specialist - Pharma Startup (2-7 yrs)
About the client :
The client is a leading US MNC in the pharmaceutical/healthcare sector looking to establish a new fast growing Business Unit.
Reporting to : HR Director
Responsible for :
- Partner actively with internal stakeholders to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Manage recruitment plan and related process include sourcing, selection, offer and on-boarding. Support hiring managers find suitable candidates to address specific business need for the function
- Ensure recruitment progress in line with headcount projection and provide regular update report to HR Director.
- Manage annual performance process and ensure the execution and communication consistent with global / AP guidelines.
- Ensure a proactive HR function for employee relations, employee compensation, HR policies and regulatory compliance
- Collaborate with Regional C&B/HRIS to streamline/ automate C&B processes
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 3-7 years of strong HR experience across functions, (if less than 3 years, must have MBA from Tier 1 university)
- Proficiency in SAP HR
- Very strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical and good in number crunching skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.