Owner at Corporate Search
Views:1253 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
HR Role - Talent Management - Insurance (6-10 yrs)
- Design performance management strategies and processes that measure outcomes, identify areas for improvement, and align teams to organizational goals
- Front-ending the entire performance appraisal process up to Rating Calibration process to ensure that the Bell Curve is met at Organizational Level
- Coordinating with the business units to assign KRA's to employees & making sure goal setting is consolidated with the PMS.
- Ensuring effective In-Year Reviews and assessments Strategizing, Creation and driving Rating bases interventions and Initiatives
- Responsible for driving initiatives and interventions for the organization bases the Employee satisfaction Survey as well Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives as GPTW Survey.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint and Excel Drive for results, decision making, customer focus, business acumen, taking ownership, withstanding pressure, HR analytics, assessment and competency tool
MBA HR with 6- 10 years exp in TM +OD
Comp 18.5 L
Apply or refer with ctc drawn