Co-Founder at Envista Mindmap Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:277 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
HR Role - Compensation & Analytics - FMCG/BFS/Manufacturing Firm (5-12 yrs)
HR Operations :
- You will ensure the overall employee lifecycle management of our employees ( both on-roll & off-roll) wherein a large portion of this work will involve being a checker for the payroll process. This will also include On-boarding, confirmation, exit management, etc
- You will provide the administrative support for the annual increment process through the delivery of required communications on time through our HRMS System
- You will work with the management to provide data & insights for the annual budgeting exercise.
- You will be liaising extensively with the Finance team to provide them with accurate and timely inputs as well as be the one-stop custodian for the HR Team on cost metrics and well as employee
- You will be responsible for releasing scheduled reports to respective team members as well as ensuring a quick turnaround on ad hoc reporting.
You will analyze our current process & payroll management to incrementally streamline and improve the same over a period. This will mean a thorough understanding of HR Technology and close coordination with our technology partner "Zing HR" & IT team to ensure on-time enhancements to HR audit & external audit management with a goal for NIL deviations /observations.
- Analyze various data sets and develop actionable insights
- Work on special projects involving predictive analytics
- Use visualization tools to develop and establish the HR Master Dashboard and ensure sustaining the same through automation initiatives.
Functional Know :
- Knowledge of payroll administration, basic statutory compliances, and management such as ESI , PF, etc
- Highly proficient in MS Excel (knowledge of macros is an added plus)
- Hands-on working experience in data modeling & visualization tools ( e.g. Power BI / R / Tableau)
- Working knowledge of data modeling e.g. Regression analysis, hypothesis testing, etc
- A good understanding of P&L and cost elements is desirable.