Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:1381 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
HR Recruiter - Tech/NonTech Domain - BFS (4-11 yrs)
- Collaborates with Project managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Locate qualified, potential applicants using databases or online job posting boards including Linkedin and similar sites.
- Communicate with potential applicants by phone email, or in person
- Screen resumes and interview candidates for various positions within an organization
- Create job announcements that list requirements for each job, such as desired work experience, education, and job skills
- Apply principles of behavioral interviewing to access the qualifications of candidates
- Investigate referrals, references, and social media sources to formulate a well-rounded view of applicants
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Selects one or more placement agencies to assist with recruitment process.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with Project managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Prepare attracting hiring packages and communicate with selected applicants to offer employment
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with colleges and local organizations to participate in job fairs or networking events Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Corporate Recruiter:
- Significant recruiting experience for a high-volume organization, agency, or executive search firm strongly preferred
- Willingness to use cold or warm calling methods to recruit or research potential applicants
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and social media applications
- Excellent analytical skills to track metrics and interpret data for strategic recruiting campaigns
- A professional, courteous demeanor on the phone and in-person
- An impeccable public image, including on social media
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to network and establish professional relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Background in human resources (HR) and often possess a bachelor's degree in business or HR