Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:823 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
HR Recruiter - Legal Recruitment Process - Recruitment Firm (1-3 yrs)
Apprentice is Hiring HR Recruiter to be a part of its journey through the legal recruitment process.
- Understanding the requirements of our clients, initiating a search process, identifying and contacting potential candidates, conducting HR pre-screening, preparing inputs, scheduling interviews.
- Sourcing candidates using internal database, Apprentice groups, Apprentice job portal including other sourcing channels, networking groups and head-hunting.
- Job posting on Apprentice website, Apprentice groups and various portals.
- Notify candidates of selection outcome, updating the call register, client and candidate co-ordination through emails or calls.
- R&D program for Apprentice.
- Internal database management.
- Candidate document verification.
- Updating Apprentice job portal.
- Briefing candidates about the job role, sending emails.
- Cold calling and cold emailing.
Skills Required :
- Must be a result oriented person who is passionate about contacting with new people and knowing more about them.
- Excellent communication, drafting and Interpersonal skills.
- Good Strategic thinking, analytical skills and who can read between the lines.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Ethical behaviour, Flexible with the work environment.
- Must be a Team player.
Qualification required :
- B.A. in Human Psychology (who are interested in pursuing career in HRD).
- B.A. in Human Resource Management.
- Candidate who have completed a certification course in HR.
- MBA in HR would be an advantage.