Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:758 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
HR Professional - Talent Management & PMS - Manufacturing (5-12 yrs)
JOB Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
TALENT MANAGEMENT, PMS, OD INTERVENTIONs
- Design and deploy assessment and development framework
- Work with BU HR/TM Leads to resolve BU specific talent/people challenges.
- Co-Create talent assessment and development process across BUs
- Ensure quality, timely and seamless implementation of talent processes in line with talent calendar.
- Partner with L&D and BU HR leads to facilitate implementation of development actions.
- Managing Succession planning project
- Expert in handling Performance Management System, Training & Development, Talent Management, OD Interventions, Employee Engagement, Manpower planning, HRIS (Human Resource Information System).
- A highly organised professional with ability to handle complex situations. An effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal & relationship management skills.
- Well versed with IATF 16949:2016, EMS 14001:2015, OHSAS ISO 45001:2018 standards particularly related to HR in the field of training & development employee motivation and communication & capability development. Hands on experience in training and development of the technical and services/ commercial oriented subordinates/ personnel.
- An out-of-the-box thinker committed towards the growth & development of people within the organisation.
- A quick learner, Proactive & an efficient performer.
- Identify succession risk areas, highlight it to relevant stakeholders and work towards mitigating the same.
- Support BU HR Teams in conducting succession planning for BU critical roles.
- Create and launch diversity initiatives to cater to diversity needs of the organization and build a strong employer brand through the initiatives.
- Gather and analyse talent trends across the organizations to arrive at meaningful and actionable interpretations for BUs (Hi-Po availability, pipeline, diversity etc.).
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good understanding of business and knowledge of industry wide talent management best practices and HR processes.
- Proven ability to conceptualize & create talent frameworks that create tangible business impact